Monday, July 21, 2008

Men White, black, Asian really different?

Men White, black, Asian really different?

Personally, I don’t think so and this is just my opinion. I love to date and so I used to date many men and why not since they asked me out.

I dated Thai, Malaysian, Korean-American, American, French, German, English and think pretty much men are men, LOL.

Each person has unique personality so judging men by race or ethnic for me is not ideal but only illusion concept. I can see culture differences but NOT as a person in each individual characters are unique and what’s make YOU “you” and make ME “me”.

Starting to seek the opposite sex by race or skin color is understandable and it’s called “taste” same as you may like Thai food more than Raw sushi while other find raw sushi very exotic that hot spicy food.

Open mind to someone not to your specification is better.

I was told that I’m not dark enough for Thai, look Japanese but not Japanese, look Chinese but not too Chinese and when I got tanned, I look Philippines.

This only proof people look at me or you, the way they want to think, so be yourself in any color tone.

No comments: