Monday, July 21, 2008

When you know you’re in love?

When you know you’re in love?


Love symptom is easy to detect. Once you addicted to talk to someone on daily basis. Thinking of that person with a smile, that’s when you know.

I’m an I.T. geek so hardly leave my nest. Meeting someone online seems like a good way to go and not because I’m desperate. Despite the long distance and relationship we have, it is very cyber and a wire running in the fiber optic or wireless wave signal.

People might think the idea of online dating is weird and for loner but the fact is with the new way of life, sometime we email or text our own family member so why not dating online, right?

When you’re in love you will have that love hormone and it’s last for 10-12 months. You’ll grow and blossom.

Wonder if I want to be in love or I just like the feeling of “being in one”. It’s hard to say.

I didn’t date anyone for 2 years once and was very depress with work. Everyone told me I need a psychiatrist. One friend cured me with what he said and all he said was “You need to get laid”, LOL.

No comments: