Monday, July 21, 2008

When you know it’s time to move on?

When you know it’s time to move on?


It’s easy but hard to call it end for being the one to say “it’s over”, “we should start seeing somebody else” is hard.

You know it’s over when
- You and your love start to pick different restaurant
- You and your love start to go to movies more with friends than each other
- When you stop laughing at his/her joke
- When his/her little things that used to be so cute is now start to be annoying
- When you’re not looking forward to spent time together anymore
- When you start to have biggest fight ever

Breaking up is hard to do for some and may not be for others. I’m a very philosophical person so breaking up for me is a transient. I cope with breaking up very well, while most of my friends are crying or whining. I would say they are more human that I am.

I’m a bit stone in that sense but facing the fact that we have to move on doesn’t mean it’s the end of the road.

I think, it’s a beginning of the new road so let’s see where the bus will take me, so go to NEXT STOP for you’ll never know who’ll be there. If you get lost, there’s always another bus or you can hitch hike a Mercedes, lol.

Be positive! After all, being alone is not all that bad at all.
That’s why they created cable with hundreds of channels, and you can always have 10 cats, LOL.

No comments: