Monday, July 21, 2008

Money scam online! More reason you should protect your private email, FUNNY true story!

Money scam online! More reason you should protect your private email... Funny true story.


So, I heard and got reported from quite a few members of “money scam”. Starting off from beautiful girls photo then sweet email and touch with money asking.

You’re smart so if you know then block the list. I rather you blocked them than suspend them and not because I agree that they should be able to ask for money.



I did suspend them anyway.

A true funny story:

A friend of mine use to communicate with a girl online (I don’t want to mention which nationality)… then he thought he was going to fall in love for she’s young and beautiful.

After long contact, she messaged him that she need “eye surgery money” or “she could go blind”… how sad?

He replied “My dear, you are so beautiful and I’m sure you can get by with one eye”.

LOL… so if you received money scam, please report me and don’t get so serious about it

No comments: